Saturday, August 8, 2009

Contests Galore!

Mrs. Magoo reads is having a contest! You can win nine (9!) books. My deal with contests is I only spotlight contests that are giving away YA books about people of color or books by people of color. Mrs. Magoo is giving away Work What You Got by Stephanie Perry Moore, which I've been wanting to read for so long! ends August 9th (I'm a little late, sorry!) . Oh and I suggest you follow Mrs. Magoo, her blog is pretty cool and she's reviewed some great books!

Also Bookworming in the 21st Century is giving away an ARC copy of Ash by Malinda Lo and it's autographed! Oh and she's giving away a poster of Ash. I.need.this.book. I've heard so many good things about it, and I love the Cinderella lesbian aspect of it! It's new, cool and different :D Ends Aug. 15

Taste Life Twice is giving away Played and Jason & Kyra, both by Dana Davidson. Read my review of Played. I liked both (Jason & Kyra was my fav though). Ends Aug.14

Enter, Enter, Enter! I know I will be :) Eventually, I will make the time to link to these contests in my sidebar. And obviously don't forget about my contest!

Also stay tuned for a review of Shine, Coconut Moon later tonight (Yes I finally go it!)

3 comments:

  1. "A Wish After Midnight" by Zetta Elliott is now available to cast at Storycasting.com - free and non-spamming, just pure fantasy casting fun! If the actors you want aren't in our database, just tell us and we'll put them in. Authors and their books, too. Who do YOU see in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Jeff. I really enjoyed Shine, Coconut Moon, can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must check out Storycasting.com

    Thanks, Ari. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!! Thank you for sharing :) And don't be Anon, I try to always reply back and I like to know who I'm replying to ;)