I didn't get to check my mailbox this week so I'm not sure what new books I've got. I didn't want to not-post today so I decided to share what I'm currently reading, my goals for September and books I wish I could read (I either can't because of money or time).
I don't usually update my Goodreads currently-reading widget that often. Usually it starts off with me currently-reading the book and then it turns into my needs-to-be-reviewed widget.
1. The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, Book 1) by Rick Riordan (really good but also really long)
2. A Map of Home by Randa Jarr (just started, good so far)
3. Roberto & Me by Dan Gutman (I have mixed feelings on this one)
4. Pirates! by Celia Rees (a re-read. I adore this book)
Wish I Could Read (I decided to go with an adult fiction theme. I don't own any of these books)
1. Substitue Me by Lori Tharps
2. Glorious by Bernice McFadden
3. Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
4. Orange Mint & Honey by Carleen Brice
September Reading Goals
1. Finish reading and write reviews for all books with Latino main characters! I don't have as many as I thought, surprisingly. But still.
2. Finish A Reading Challenge! I actually think I'll finish the Global Reading Challenge first. That will be my goal, to finish a challenge a month (which is going to be really hard since I don't own a lot of the books on my lists).
So what new books did you get this week? Do you have any reading goals for September?
PS My birthday is next Saturday, yay!