Congrats BrownGirl, you have 48 hours to email me back with your mailing address. And thank you everyone for entering the giveaway and showing your support :)
Team Paul: 4
Team Judah: 2
Final Tally (including the people who didn't enter but commented just to share)
As it should be, Team Paul WINS!!!!!!! *Does a victory dance around the room* What now Team Judah?! :p
Sadly, not many of us could think of POC couples and I'll be posting about that this week for recommendations and a rant :)
I'm so behind on my awards post and I apologize x100 for that! Huge thank you to everyone who gave me an award. I have two others (I think?) and I'll post them next time.
The Fabulous Sugar Doll Award comes with some conditions:
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Share ten trivia facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten more Fabulous Sugar Doll bloggers and link to their sites.
- Leave a comment on each alerting them to the award
Thank you Kelly from The Cazzy Files!
I pass this award to(so cute and sugary!)
1. Nathalie at Multiculturalism Rocks!
2. Melissa at BookNut
3. Lauren at I Was A Teenage Book Geek
4. Christina at Reading Extensively
5. Choco at In Which A Girl Reads
6. Heather at Book Addiction
7. April at Good Books & Good Wine
8. Jenny at Jenny's Books (she reads the end before the middle, like me! heehee)
9. Jessica at Chick Lit Teens
10. Jessica from Stone-Bow
Ten Trivia Facts-Hmm what have I not already shared?
1. I'm liking the show the Deep End on ABC, I needed a new law show after Raising the Bar was cancelled :( Anyone got any better recommendations?
2. My favorite colors are purple and blue
3. I love Pres. Barack Obama (that doesn't mean I won't disagree with him over issues but I love him and his whole fabulous family!)
4. I really loved the Princess & The Frog. I just wish they hadn't been frogs for the whole movie!
5. I was supporting the Saints (Who Dat) in the Super Bowl.
6. I'm a Cubs fan
7. All the race issues that have flared up this week have gotten me kind of down, so I need some future fun post ideas!
8. I love hosting giveaways-Being able to give away a book I liked or loved feels great (as long as I have my own copy, LOL)
9. Something I've been wondering: Do people mind text/IM speak in blog posts? (i.e. LOL, BTW, NBD, etc.)
10. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I thought I did (politics or community organizer or life-long volunteer) and then this blog came along and I started thinking, publishing house CEO.
I received it from Abbey at QT Bookworm
This award goes to
1. Donna from Bites
2. Abbey from the Cazzy Files
3. Jessica from Eat Sleep Dance Read
4. Ah Yuan from Gal Novelty
5. Alexa from Hooked on YA Books
6. Lindsay from Just Another Book Addict
7. Browngirl BookSpeak
8. Ebony from Sizzling Publications
9. Jo Ann from Bronzeword Latino Authors
10. Zetta from Fledgling
Everyone should go visit the blogs that gave me an award and that I passed the award onto :)
Oh and a small request. If you see that I've already gotten the award you are about to pass on to me, please don't pass it on. I love receiving awards but I always forget to post them and then I feel guilty. At least don't give me the same ones during the school year, I have more time in the summer so I'm less likely to forget! Also, let me know if you feel the same way (so I don't send the same awards to the same people) or if you don't mind.