Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Boyfriends with Girlfriends

Breaking the Spine is le host


Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez

Release Date: April 19, 2011

Lance has always known he was gay, but he's never had a real boyfriend. Sergio is bisexual, but his only real relationship was with a girl. When the two of them meet, they have an instant connection--but will it be enough to overcome their differences?

Allie's been in a relationship with a guy for the last two years--but when she meets Kimiko, she can't get her out of her mind. Does this mean she's lesbian? Does it mean she's bi? Kimiko, falling hard for Allie, and finding it impossible to believe that a gorgeous girl like Allie would be into her, is willing to stick around and help Allie figure it out.

-You already know a cover is the first thing that usally catches a reader's eye and this one is no exception. This may sound weird but I feel like this is an authentic teen pose (y'know how sometimes models are just in awkward positions and you think 'I would never do that in real life'? No? Well ok that's just me then), my friends and I write on our arms/hands/legs all the time and while I don't like getting that close to people, my friends do lie like that when we are just vegging out. But enough about me. I like that the four models on the book look like they may actually resemble the main characters. And I heart the fact that this book is not only about gay people, but also bisexuals. I really liked The God Box by Alex Sanchez and I want to read more by him :)

Share your WoW pick with me!