Thursday, March 3, 2011

2011 GLBT Reading Challenge

This is my last reading challenge for the year! I think part of the reason why I sign up up for all of these challenges is to not only push my reading boundaries but to make lists and get more recommendations and go crazy with all the books I need to read ;)

2011 GLBT Reading Challenge (The Challenge That Dare Not Speak Its Name) Jan 1, 2011-Dec 31, 2011

My YA/MG List-You can select as many books as you want

1. So Hard to Say by Alex Sanchez


2. M + O 4EVR by Tonya Hegamin

3. The Vast Field of Ordinary by Nick Burd

4. Love & Lies: Marisol's Story by Ellen Wittlinger

5. Last Night I Sang to the Monster by Benjamin Alire Saenz

6. Punkzilla by Adam Rupp

7. The House You Pass on the Way by Jacqueline Woodson

8. Raven Summer by David Almond (I don't actually know if this is by/about GLBT but I won it last year from this challenge so I think it does)

9. Dramarama by E. Lockhart

10. Letters to Montgomery Clift by Noel Alumit