Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Luminous

Luminous by Dawn Metcalf

Release Date: July 7, 2011

As reality slips and time stands still, Consuela finds herself thrust into the world of the Flow. Removed from all she loves into this shifting world overlapping our own, Consuela quickly discovers she has the power to step out of her earthly skin and cloak herself in new ones-skins made from the world around her, crafted from water, fire, air. She is joined by other teens with extraordinary abilities, bound together to safeguard a world they can affect, but where they no longer belong.

When murder threatens to undo the Flow, the Watcher charges Consuela and elusive, attractive V to stop the killer. But the psychopath who threatens her new world may also hold the only key to Consuela's way home.


-I LOVE this cover. I received an ARC yesterday and I can't stop marveling over it. Love, love, love, love! Serious props to the cover designer. And I know this is gonna sound crazy but I feel like I can just *tell* that the inside will match the awesomeness factor of the cover. This story sounds so cool, I mean c'mon someone who can take off their skin and wear another type? CRAZY!

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine

PS I am super behind on mailing out prizes, believe me I know. I have finals in two weeks and then I'm FREE! I promise to mail out all books owed by June 4th and the latest.