Saturday, July 17, 2010

South Asian Author Challenge

This will be the page where I link to all my reviews for this challenge. My hope is to finish at least one challenge by the end of the summer and I think I might be this one.



Hosted by S. Krishna from Jan 1, 2010-Dec 31, 2010

The rules



There are four different commitment levels and I'm going with the highest one which is 10. I'll review 10 YA books by South Asians and I'm also going to read 2 MG books by South Asian authors.

1. Indie Girl by Kavita Daswani

2. Secret Keeper by Mitali Perkins

3. Beneath My Mother's Feet by Amjed Quama

4. Monsoon Summer by Mitali Perkins

5. Ask Me No Questions by Marina Budhos

6. Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman

7. Wanting Mor by Rukhsana Khan

8. Child of Dandelions by Sheenaz Nanji

9. Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier

10. A Group of One by Rachna Gilmore

11. Naming Maya by Uma Krishnaswami (MG)

12. Neela's Victory Song by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (MG)

1 comment:

  1. WOw.. i m surely gonna read almost all off them....thanks for the post...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!! Thank you for sharing :) And don't be Anon, I try to always reply back and I like to know who I'm replying to ;)