Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Awards Catch Up & Come Pick Up Your Award!

I recieved another award yesterday and I realized that I finally needed to thank the bloggers and pass on all the awards I've gotten. from the oldest to the latest. Sorry for the lateness!

1) The Uplifiting Blogger Award
From Donna at Bites. Donna and her blog are so cool!
Thanks so much Donna :)

There's no set of number of people to give this too, so since I'm tired and have lots of homework to do, I'm passing it on to only a few people.

1. Literanista because she posts about all these amazing things (primarily book news but also charites and current events) relating to the Hispanic community.

2. Susan at Color Online because she's always commenting on blog posts being positive and keeping the conversation going.

3. Lorin at arch thinking Her blog is very unique and inspiring (especially how she supports Kiva)

2) Superior Scribber Award x2
Thanks Jo Ann and Zetta! I aspire to be a good writer and I'm honored you think so =)



Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.


• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post
which explains The Award.

• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog
Ahh so many awesome people to give this too!

1. Steph Su at Steph Su Reads

2. Kristi the Story Siren

3. Donna at Bites!

4. Cecilia at the epic rat

5. Nymeth at things mean a lot


3) Bingo Award, Beautiful!
Thanks Browngirl! I'm so touched that someone thinks my blog is beautiful :D

B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding

B-Amanda at That Teen Can Blog!
I-Ali at worducopia!
N-Zetta at Fledging!
G-Alyssa at the Shady Glade!
O-Amy Bowllan at Bowllan's Blog for the School Library Journal (check out her outstanding Writers Aganist Racisim series!)

Thanks so much everyone for the awards and everyone else pick up your awards and pass them on!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the love, Miss A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you so much, Ari :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! You are very much deserving of them all! It's so sweet that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing really good keeping up your blog along with so much school work, Ari. Congrats on all of the awards! You deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!! Thank you for sharing :) And don't be Anon, I try to always reply back and I like to know who I'm replying to ;)