Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Da Winnah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner of an autographed copy of A Wish After Midnight by Zetta Elliott (as chosen by random.org) is....... *drumroll*

Dsxyfemme85

Congrats! I'll be emailing you shortly to get your address :)
The winner actually made a cast which you can see here It's a good cast, so check it out! I especially like her choice of Evangeline Lilly as Mrs. Brant and Robert Ri'chard as Paul (he's from the TV show One on One)

Thank you everyone for entering and following. You guys are so awesome!

*My Sept. contest update. It's looking good. More details to come. I'm still contacting publishing companies and some authors but I'm pretty sure it will work! Thanks everyone for all the advice and suggestions. It was so helpful. Everyone has been great, emailing and contacting people on my behalf. I can't say thank you enough!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy, Ari! I'm still contacting people. So far, three have said yes. Let's see who else does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winner, and thanks again for making A Wish After Midnight part of your first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm going to see if I can get my library to order it for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!! Thank you for sharing :) And don't be Anon, I try to always reply back and I like to know who I'm replying to ;)